Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop software solutions for specific needs.
- Investigate problem areas and suggest solutions.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, and proposed solutions.
- Demonstrate solutions and approaches by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new requirements, or to upgrade it and improve performance.
- Write software code to implement a solution.
- Document all the code following the company standards.
- Develop and implement software testing and validation procedures.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Prepare reports concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
- Prepare manuals, documentation, user guides, and tutorials of functionalities.
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software
- Ability to use several development programming and scripting languages
- Strong communication skills
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- An understanding of business
- Analytical and commercial experience
- Good values and cultural fit
- Strong desire to work
- Knowledge in how to work as a team
- Software: Microsoft SQL Management Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio, Aginity, MS Word, MS Excel, G Suite
- Infrastructure: General knowledge in AWS
- Microsoft Database tools: Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS.
- Source Control: Team Foundation
- Programming Languages: C#, Microsoft Visual Basic, T-SQL, Asp.Net, RedShift SQL
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
Want to apply for the position?
Send your resume to email@example.com